Techies Tank Comment Policy
Comments, feedback or contributions are welcomed and encouraged on this site. They will be moderated, that is, checked to make sure they do not break our rules. You will need to keep your comments constructive, relevant and civil. The rules and guidelines below are to protect both you and TechiesTank, and our moderators will remove comments that break the rules.
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that attack an individual directly will be deleted.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
TechiesTank reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know at email@example.com.